WELCOME, NEW MEXICO INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL FAMILIES!
This is where you will find information just for you as a current NMIS family member. If you do not find the information you are looking for, you are always welcome to call us at (505) 503-7670.
INFORMATION AND UPDATES
- NMIS Policies (NMIS Family Handbook) may be viewed here.
- Online School Payments portal to pay for field trips and school and library fees: http://osp.osmsinc.com/NMIS
- Like our Facebook page for special annoucements.
- Want to volunteer some time and teach a class after school? Please contact After School Program Committee at email@example.com.
- Notice regarding NMIS Asbestos Management Plan may be viewed here.
- Have you read a great book you want to recommend for the NMIS library? Our book suggestion list is now online. Leave us as much info as you can (title, author, publisher or a link) on books you think are worthy of our collection and we’ll do our best to get them on the shelves. We especially welcome non-fiction, Spanish and Arabic book suggestions.
- Need to order uniform tops (shirts/sweaters/jackets)? Go to www.customoutfitters.com/nmis to place an order. Due to copyright protections on our logo, all uniforms must be purchased from this vendor ONLY.
- Need to order uniform bottoms? These may be purchased in the uniform section of retail stores, provided that they are identical to those shown in the most current edition of our Family Handbook.
- There is an option to have lunch for your child delivered to the school. Our caterer is Rhubarb and Elliott. This is NOT a school lunch/USDA program. There are no free/reduced options.
- Lunches are prepaid online. To set up an account, go to http://rhubarbandelliott.h1.hotlunchonline.net
- Volunteers needed! To donate a few hours of your time a week to help us with lunch duty, please contact our Receptionist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to Volunteer at NMIS?
- You must have a valid background check and volunteer paperwork on file with NMIS first.
- Click the link below for instructions on completing an NMIS background check.